The review is entitled Visual Marginalia! and has been published in the project’s blog: the Bookwheel Blog.
- Dr Alexander Marr
- Dr Kate Isard
- Professor William Sherman (V&A)
- Dr Julian Luxford (St Andrews)
- Dr Alexander Marr (Cambridge)
- Dr Kate Isard (Visiting Scholar, Cambridge)
- Dr Richard Oosterhoff (Cambridge)
- Dr Francesco Benelli (Columbia)
A colloquium on early modern visual marginalia organised by Department of History of Art, Trinity Hall, University Library, University of Cambridge.
1 May 2015, 09:30 – 13:00
Graham Storey Room, Trinity Hall Sponsored by Department of History of Art, University Library, Centre for Material Texts.